StreamElements OBS.Live add-on makes stream management easy. The add-on is fully integrated with OBS Studio and allows you to declutter your interface, manage your Alerts, and quickly access features such as the StreamElements ChatBot. Plus, StreamElements overlays load from a single browser source, which makes massive lists of sources for each element of your overlay a thing of the past. Your stream can be up and running with a fresh new look within seconds.
The Elgato Stream Deck is one of the most powerful tools you have in your streaming arsenal. Its 15 LCD keys can be mapped to various actions (including specific GIFs, animations and graphic) and the hardware is designed to give you a distraction-free way to control your stream and keep making quality content.
Both OBS.Live and the Stream Deck are made with streamer comfort in mind and that’s why StreamElements’ software is the perfect match with Elgato’s hardware.
Today marks the official release of the Elgato Stream Deck support for OBS.Live and we are incredibly happy to share this news with you!
We also made a video guide, that includes everything you need to know on how to setup OBS.Live with Stream Deck, check it out!
How to integrate Elgato Stream Deck and OBS.Live
Be sure to update your StreamDeck to the latest version (4.0) from this link .
As you’re reading this, you can integrate OBS.Live via your Elgato Stream Deck. From the Stream Deck Dashboard, scroll down and select “More Actions.”
Then, scroll down the list of options and look for “OBS.Live” (or search for OBS.Live using the search bar) and then hit the “Install” button
Once you’ve installed OBS.Live on your Stream Deck, you’ll be able to customize your Stream Deck keys with a wide range of OBS.Live features and actions.
- Trigger a Kappagen Emotesplosion: Celebrate on-stream events, like successful matches and new subscribers, to engage your viewers and get them involved.
- Trigger a Charge KappaGen Emotesplosion: Take your celebrations to the next level with Charge KappaGen! Let your fans know just how thankful you are for their follow/subscription/donation by triggering multiple emotesplosions of varying sizes: emotesplosions of 100, 250, 500, or 1,000 emotes.
- Reload Overlays: Does your overlay look a little weird? This action tells the StreamElements servers to refresh your overlay and make sure that everything is displaying correctly.
- Media Request Toggle Request On/Off: Increase viewer engagement and make money by allowing them to submit media requests via tips or for free. Or, focus on playing your own media by toggling the media request feature off. (available from next OBS.live version)
- Media Request Toggle video On/Off: Use this action to decide when you want to display requested media and watch videos with your community (or when you don’t!). Host “video nights” with your viewers or even run something similar to Sodapoppin’s Sellout Sunday. (available from next OBS.live version)
- Skip/Mute/Pause Alerts: If you don’t want to be disturbed by Alerts or just don’t feel like displaying them, you can skip a specific Alert, mute Alerts or pause them altogether. You can also unmute and unpause Alerts if you choose.
- Empty the HypeCup: Use this action to empty all of the Bits out of the HypeCup. This can be a helpful way of getting your viewers to donate more Bits and increasing their engagement with you and your channel.
We’re pretty stoked to make this happen because it further helps us fulfill our goal of making streaming easy and accessible to all.
With OBS.Live and Stream Deck, you can spend less time looking for buttons and focusing on settings and more time engaging with your viewers and creating quality content for them.
StreamElements OBS.Live + Elgato Stream Deck = The Perfect Match was originally published in StreamElements – Legendary Live Streaming on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.